zondag 1 september 2013

New member to the family.

I guess I'm not doing that good as a blogger... I really keep telling myself to post at least once a month, but I never take the time to sit back behind my computer and share with the outside world what I have been doing.

Anyway, there is a new member to the family. Next to "The Barbarian" I'm now also building "The Destroyer". This one is based on the Violet Ramshead Big Muff for as far I think it sounds or should sound. The problem is that EHX was not really consistent in using the same parts in the same unit... I haven't been able  to lay my hands on an original one yet, and then you still hope you have a good sounding one. So this one is based on and tuned like I think it should sound.

I also have bought a Univox Super Fuzz not long ago. So when I have a bit more time I will start cloning it and see what kind of tricks I can pull on it. My idea is to make a really versatile padal out of it. But again, first I need to find more time for it, so it will be something for the future;) I should have called my "company" Mudhoney since most of the times I'm building Big Muffs and Super Fuzzes...

-Mark

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen